View Single Post
Old 12-17-2009, 07:51 PM   #19
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Freemasons - "The Profane" - Manly P. Hall - Jordan Maxwell

Ok, so I'm watching the first part of the video series "The New Age Infiltration of the Truth Movement 2009"....which I can already tell is Christian biased..

wherein they cite that the Illuminati & Freemasonry hold to the belief that Jesus is a personification of the sun itself (astrotheology), which was later distorted into Christian religious dogma as being a literal interpretaton that of the physical man Jesus was saviour. Ok I get that because I have read Acharya's book The Christ Conspiracy and, from my view, did a great job reducing all the world's religions to the same sources, that of sun god worship, study of the stars. Ex: IsRaEl, Isis, Ra the son God.

Then this producer goes on to say that the Zeitgeist movies are an implant by the Illuminati to destroy Christianity because that religion is a rip off of the truth, that of celestial bodies including the sun. The producer of this film even uses Acharya as a source for backup support by citing her research showing that there is no evidence of FreeMasons in ancient times to support the theory that of sun god worship.

HowEver... Acharya is not even an evemerist (someone who believes that Jesus existed but was not the son of God or the saviour), she stands that he never even existed at ALL. (the greatest story ever sold). So I think it's funny that he uses her material where it suits him.

Acharya is not a new age junkie whatsoever. I think, in this short snippet, that this is a fundamental Christian trying to defend his Jesus (which I understand), as it has been devastating & crushing to many who have learned of this deception, which in my educated view, is true, Jesus is a myth. (don't jump on me guys, I'm just stating my view)...

But this thing goes much further... because it goes into the stars as to our origins, that of off planet and has nothing to do with God, the ultimate creator. Anyone following me?

It's apparent to me that this producer has it backwards. The Illuminati are not pee'd off w/Christianity because they stole their religion & twisted it up... the Illuminati are the ones that implanted the religions, all of them, to begin with in my view, causing division & warring to continue.

As I mentioned earlier, I think, on this thread or the other one started w/Masons... check out keyofsolomon.com... this is getting REALLY good because I can see how the Illunimati will be exposed for having covered up the truth of our origins to begin with and the truth seeking christian may very well get their truth and they won"t like it one bit>>> what"s acharya"s saying: the truth will set you free but first it will **** you off.

later...
I have more to watch and more thinking to do.

Last edited by Moxie; 03-09-2010 at 01:03 AM.
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote