View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 03:53 PM   #57
mikey
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Devon and Cornwall people!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulrider View Post
After careful consideration i've decided to leave Project Avalon, this is by no means a reflection of the excellent information and the tireless work that the project avalon/camelot team have put into this.

My main reason being that i feel that running around forming little 'select' communities based on what skills you have and if you can be of any use goes against everything i personally believe in, coupled with the fact that the ground crew are no more 'grounded' here then anywhere else. re. 'Whos staying in the uk to stick it out' thread.

As for Cornwall been wiped off the map

I was also sorry to see that in another thread your grammer and punctuation and how well you can express yourself determains if your a 'disinfo' agent.

In conclusion i wish everyone finds an inner peace and steadys themselves before they capsize the boat.
It is a shame u are leaving soulrider...especially for those reasons...i mean if i thought for a min that little 'select' communities were being formed based on what skills people have got and only what they bring to the community then i wud be leaving and feeling as ****** off with this place as i do the current reality we are all in.
I believe that people are here to relate and share what they have and form friendships and know of other people closer to home who are feeling the same as them. Knowledge is power. It is extremely isolating when u start to wake up to whats happening and i feel this place is based on preparing for when lots and lots of people get scared and confused when things get a bit hairy...and it will do, in one way or another

Basically, deep down i am a positive person and i want to know people around me who are experiencing what i am and i want to help in any way i can...help anyone who needs it. I dont have any particular skills to bring if im honest...im filled to the brim with love and have a mad sense of humour!...if that qualifies..but with regards to actual skills...i have none.
But i feel the more people who get together in a 'how can we all get thru this' sense..the better off it will be for everyone.
However i repect ur decision and hope u find peace and blessings to eternity, back again..and everywhere inbetween

and just for the record....cornwall and devon arent going anywhere in my honest opinion

peace bananaman
mikey is offline   Reply With Quote