View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 08:46 PM   #1
truth and integrity
Avalon Senior Member

Default I would like to say goodbye

I have decided to say goodbye. I would like to share my thoughts because you have been very important part of my journey. I have been visiting this forum since it has started. But my decision to join in December was the best decision I could make in terms of accelerating my process. In a scale of 1 to 10, it was 11. Emotional intensity I went through can not be described easily. Well, no pain, no gain and I have never been as clear as I am today. Thank you to you all for allowing this to happen.

You may ask why I have made this decision. There are many factors that have contributed to my final decision. I am a freedom lover. Unfortunately, what has happened since I have joined this forum has violated my deeply cherished values. I stand strongly for freedom in its full meaning that is the freedom of free will, free choice, and the freedom of an open expression who we really are. My heart was broken when franciejones was banned and I have voiced my opinion. She was banned without the opportunity to express her point of view. Sadly, only a few have ever have noticed it. Then it was Kinsuemei2,Thuban tread as well as shutting down of our forum. Many of you have not noticed that members who had guts to openly voice their opinion have despaired one after another. Well, there are threads that talk in such beautiful way about spirituality, God, the ego transcendence. But this spirituality is completely empty if we can not see what is going on in the front of our eyes. In fact, this kind of spirituality puts us in a deep state of hypnosis, cutting us from our feelings that make us fully alive. I have noticed on many posts this emotional emptiness and I felt uncomfortable. Well, I believe that the best what we can give each other is showing all our feelings, doubts, hopes, likes, dislikes.
So, where I am today….. I will continue my journey into the realm of mind control. What I have discovered during the last year is just a top of the iceberg. Do I feel sad leaving this forum? Well, yes. There is always sadness when something is ending. But you will be in my heart. I also feel excited to join anther forum that will further accelerate my growth. I wish you from the depths of my heart all happiness that life can bring. But for now I really want to celebrate life by having lots of fun.:_jump:

From my heart to yours
truth and integrity is offline   Reply With Quote