View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 08:03 PM   #18
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bring back payed subscriptions

I joined this forum from almost its start - when it was free - but had to drop out when the subscription came into being. Even though I still visited this site a few times a day, there was no way that I could have paid a subscription due to my circumstances.

I was so pleased when I read the announcement that Avalon was reverting back to a free forum - I never wanted it to change in the beginning - this just seemed like the wrong thing to do - to make it a pay site - because we are all looking for a new way of living, loving and being, and money just seemed the wrong way to be going.

Negativity, for a time, will always seep through and dribble on the pages of this forum - as it does on most forums - we just have to be strong and not rise to the bait put before us - after all, we are all trying to be better beings aren't we? Not always an easy thing to so - but still we need to try.

One day egos will go, one day negativity will be covered in light, one day this will all change, so lets make this one day today...

Last edited by Mark; 12-16-2009 at 08:07 PM.
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote