View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 04:35 PM   #9
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The TV Series "24"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harper View Post
Hi Seashore,

Sad it trully is, but you know this is not new, and will ultimately be replaced by some other new show. I won't even tell you about the video games that children are playing. Don't worry too much, in a way its better to know, don't you think? Think now you are anyone you speak to about this will be informed and will no longer fall for the mind game junk. The chances are that no one will face these situations ever in their life. Part of the game is also allowing you to believe that this too may happen to you or someone you know. It is highly unlikely.

Poor comfort I know, but if you can see it, you have broken the bond it has over you.

Take comfort in knowing, if you wince in fear, they have succeeded in their aim.
Be bold and mighty forces will come to you aid !!

Could someone please expand on the "producers and executives" who make this show, their names are meaningless to me, being across the pond from you.
What worries me is the American public acquiescing to the use of torture by people in authority.

I have the feeling that my own sister secretly feels this way - that she is influenced by this show.

I already knew about violent video games, violence in TV, violence in movies, etc.

But having Alex Jones mention that the United States Department of Homeland Security has admitted that 24 is a propaganda tool of theirs is extraordinary.

Shout it from the rooftops. This is an important issue.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote