View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 09:31 PM   #14
J_rod7
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Over-Population, new site for action

Best Greetings to All

Steven,

Thank you for your consideration. Your life experiences have made you well qualified in concern for the people of Earth. Please accept my gratitude for the services you have rendered for Human Rights.

To address your questions: ... "After you finally got your birth control and the population reduced to less than 1 billion poeple on Earth, do you think these people will suffer no more? The Elite in place will simply vanished? Who guarantee you that the outcome will be less suffering on Earth? Who guarantee you that? Assumption?"

When the Global Population is reduced to acceptable levels according to the true "carrying capacity" of the Earth, ALL people will 'suffer' MUCH LESS. There will then be enough resources -- food, land, energy, space, nature, &c -- to assure plenty for all Human Beings.

This can ONLY come about through an enlightened population working together to effect such a reduction in the Overpopulation. Enlightened people do NOT take lightly to demands of those "elites" holding power over them -- this should result in a paradigm shift in the electorate to choose leaders with greater Wisdom.

Guarantees? There are no guarantees in life. We take what we have, who we are, and go forward in the face of adversity, pick ourselves up when we stumble, with a goal to see the World wherein we have our lives become a better place.

I don't assume anything. I am also working to make the Earth a better place for all. This is a long-range goal, which I may not live to see to fruition, but to plant the seeds of logic and reasonableness for a better World for my Grand Children and their children.

http://www.thecircleforhumanity.net/

Truth Must Come Before Peace

Namaste

J_rod7 is offline   Reply With Quote