View Single Post
Old 05-25-2009, 10:09 PM   #1
Greenberet
Avalon Senior Member

Default Interview With Diego - Spanish/English

Hi, I would like to share an Interview with a person that was able to get information from the unknown, but I know that it was from the Aliens "The Good ones". The Interview is in Spanish tho, but I´m going to give a quick resume for you guys, I did it myself a couple of days ago.

Diego is a person that is able to see Entities "Ghosts" everywhere, he is able too see evil and good, talk with them, help them , but most of the time, they attack him because of having the ability.

Since he doesn´t have internet, and never reads anything besides the bible, I told Diego the stories I saw on Project Camelot, that they where very interesting, but I wanted to get information on my own, so I told him, try to get contact with Aliens and see what they say.... SO HE DID!......

At 1 o´clock in the morning, he sat down on his sofa and started to receive information like crazy, images from a planet very similar to the Earth, with a lot of water, more than the earth, it was very similar to the earth, like two drops of rain he said. There were two type of civilization that weere at war, and at the end, they reached peace. The planet was Mars by the way.

They started to grown spiritually, living the life we always wanted, but them something bad happend, they got attacked by an evil force... the REPTILIANS he said.... so I said HM... I heard this before.

I don´t want to make it so long, but the interview was about 1:30 hours long, the Reptilians destroyed this planet, and now they are after us, he told me this:

The Reptilians have our government threatened, that's why they can´t show it to us, and also he told me that they have a big big ship hidden on the dark side of the moon, with a form of a spear. They have a big weapon that can destroy the earth very easily and also that they are living among us.

If you know Spanish, here is the Link :
http://almaymente.com/index.php?topic=82.0

Let me tell you that Diego never heard of this before, and he is a very religious guy, and after the interview, he told me that he was starting to doubt the religion he believed in. So I think that was a true information he was giving me.

He also told me that since he knows how to draw, he drew a bunch of images such as aliens and the space craft hidden in the moon, and i hope he send them via mail or email some time next week.

So I´m very happy to share this info with you, I´m trying to make a difference.

If you want more detail and are interested, let me know, so I can post more in here.

For all the Spanish speaking guys, I´m trying my best to get all the information I know on this site : www.almaymente.com

Again, thanks a lot for watching!........
Greenberet is offline   Reply With Quote