View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 12:05 AM   #77
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleJohn View Post
Hi Abraxas,

Welcome, I'm kind of new to posting on this forum myself, although I heard a call from an old friend when asking for moderators and I volunteered to be a mod. I pray I do a good job of helping keep things civil here.

Since you seem to know things which are not self evident, do you have any idea of where I'm coming from?

I like things to last, so I start out slow.

Only love can fill.
Welcome John!
Uncle John has come in from the wilderness. Like Mowgli, Uncle John was
raised by wolves so 12000 years ago, when he lost contact with his guardians being just 2 years of age. Not knowing much about fear, Uncle John did not run away as a pack of wolves arrived, looking for food.
Uncle John approached a mother wolf with her cub and grabbed the cub's tail. The mother wolve soon adopted Uncle John as one of her own and so Uncle John became a wolfman.
Many years later, a pack of hunting wolves ran into a group of migrating humans and a human mother took notice of the strange human looking wolf in the pack.

A standoff ensued between two mothers, both attempting to protect their kindred.

The standoff continued for some time and led to familiarisations between the wolve mothers and the human mothers.
The male guardians could not override the decisions of the mothers to form harmonies and so the 'domestication' of the wolf began and led to Man's Best Friend.
Uncle John so can be told is a Sirian ET, disguised as Uncle John.

Abraxas