View Single Post
Old 10-17-2008, 08:45 AM   #21
McMaster
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Come have a sit down with me around the Pot Bellied Stove and talk story.

Good evening you all!
Hope you have a chair for me left. It's getting warmer here, I think we're hitting 30C° today and tomorrow mid 30s. It's good, it was quit chilly for a while. I've written a couple posts, but never really told how I ended up here and where I'm coming from. I was born in Finland at the end of 70's and had a healthy childhood, lots of playing outside with frends building tree houses and just doing things in nature. Kinda weered of from that now that I have grown older unfortunately, but it's never too late, and I can feel a change coming in my life. I don't know the direction yet, but somehow life has been throwing me around a bit. There has been the lows and highs. Big low happened when between 16 and 17 years of age. My parents divorced when I was 16. It didn't traumatize me but it wasn't a pleasant experience as lots of you would know. So I moved with my mum and little brother and 2 little sisters to a new house. Year later when I was 17 my brother died, when he was hit by an 18 wheeler. It wasn't easy but I have pulled through pretty well I think. After I turned 18 I have been going around quit a bit, neverr really setteled anywhere for longer than 2 years. Always moved from different lifestyle to another, it's been good and I have met lots of interesting people along the road. Most interesting person I have met I met in London, but I might tell about that another time. Now I'm in South Australia and have been here almost 5 years now. Life has been an eye opener and I have allways somehow known that there has to be more to this than we are told. I never really have had an influense in my life that would've told me about these things, so most what I knew about other stuff that wasn't thought at school, was from stuff I randomly happened to find from books and such. I have always been really interested about anything "paranormal" or historically fascinating such Mayans and ancient Egyptians. Or anything to do with space and astronomy and mysteries of our own history. Now in the last year or two I have been reading more and more, thanks to the interent. Ofcourse one has to be critical about what one reads, but in my opinion logic takes you a long way, and common sense. Couple months ago I found Project Camelot through David Wilcok interview, and here I am. For the last 3-4 weeks I haven't turned on TV. Most my spare time I have spent on reading on anything and everything I possibly can. And it feels good, I have been feeling different lately, I can't put my finger on it, but something. Anyhow, it's good to be here and I think I'm ready for a nice strong coffee, full cream milk and 2 sugars please.

Here is a song I would like to share with you all, lyrics in thins song pretty well defines how I feel right now.

Goldfrap - Happiness

McMaster

Nothing Happens Unless First a Dream
McMaster is offline   Reply With Quote