View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 05:39 PM   #6
Tobias
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Waterman Files - announcement tomorrow

Hi Community and Friends,

Well, it's been a long night but Dr. John Waterman and I managed to get a few things done. I'm happy to say that here is the first public "announcement" of our new site for Community, preparedness and a whole lot of other information for the Ground Crews.
Please be our guests at The John Chronicles

This is an work in progress, but after much attention, we feel there is enough information ready to be of assistance to anyone who seeks it.

Also, to be honest, I am sorry to say that it was a difficult and long night as John has received some information that is ... well, I'll just say it is very hard to stomach. I will not say more, as the information will be released this afternoon on The Waterman Files (Argusoog Radio) Dr. Waterman did, however, ask me to express his well wishes to everyone here and to let you all know that due to his workload he has not been around Avalon for quite a while. I'm the messenger for now. And the message is this: Prepare, and build community alliances... because as much as I appreciate being positive-minded and spiritual there are great challenges upon us. Take good care, everyone! I'll keep in touch, so please do so as well! -Tobias
Tobias is offline   Reply With Quote