View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 08:25 AM   #1009
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebula9D View Post
Hi All,

Haven't been here in a while, i have lightyears of infomation to catch up Thank you Abrax.

Good Question Bigmo. Abrax i wish to add to the question above. Are the Akashic Records the same as The Tablets of ALL. Or are all these names referring to the same thing?
The Akashic Records are a commonly accepted (and so potently archetyped) label for the sum total Memory of the universe collected in relationship with the existence of the human template.

The metaphysical human template is as old as the universe itself; but the physical groupmind memory for this template is only about 20 million years old.

So since the Old World Monkeys of the Miocene (lasting from about 23 to 5 million years ago) and then in the Pliocene (to about 2.6 million years ago, when Homo Habilis appeared from the Australopithecines) and the last iceage ending the Pleistocene 12,000 BC (of Modern Man) - the Akashic Records collected data with respect the hominid evolution.

The Thuban records so encompass the Akashic Records in the archetypology applied to the humanoid template in metaphysical rather than in the physical terms of the Akash.
I am unfamiliar with your label Tablets of All. If this refers to the Mosaic Commandments, then the Thuban perspective is that the Mosaic Stories are archetypical in large extent and NOT grounded in physicalised history (which can be said to begin after the 'age of the judges' with King David and King Solomon so 1000 BC).

AA