View Single Post
Old 01-23-2010, 10:09 PM   #52
lunacus
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What do I want my ET mentor meeting to be like?

nice topic!

very often i try to imagine ...what if at this moment some entity would stand in front of me...and i get scared.
i am thinking it when iam under the shower, what if i open this curtain and there they/he/she is. or when iam walking in to a room, what if...

its almost like dont think elephants and all you think about is elephants. i am sleeping with the light on...if i would be that entity i would think..you are so not ready.
but somehow i am like preparing almost.

one night i felt like very strong buzz, almost electrick, from my neck tru my body and brain, it started with my thoughts, i was noticing these werent my thoughts. and in that thought i felt the buzz, my muscels were like in kramp,
and i said : not know i said it with a lot of power.. like this is my decision, i decide. without thinking this was like my true self responding.and than the buzz went away.

i also paint, and in my head i asked what do you look like ( not specifick to someone, just as allien/entities , and without to much thinking i drawed a face.
i wanted to make a photo/ picture and a lightbulb exploded out of the lamp.
it scared the **** out of me. i know the feeling also from dreams,i ve have had a lot of invasion dreams from a young age . this feeling is so threating and always negative and paralysis almost

iam wondering...am i the only one who is scared of encounters, but also can not wait to meet? i have very mixed feelings, i wish i wasn`t that scared. are maybey i should be?
lunacus is offline   Reply With Quote