View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 07:36 AM   #18
TraineeHuman
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What do I want my ET mentor meeting to be like?

What would it be like to have a one-to-one session with someone who instantly knows every thought you think and every feeling you have, and who can effortlessly see all your biggest weaknesses and sub-conscious blocks quite clearly? And probably details of all or many of your recent past lifetimes as well?

Pretty spooky, I'd like to suggest. Compassion/caring would compel the being to at least hint at what they see inside you. If you claim to be interested in hearing some truth, would you be able to handle it when that being hints at some of your own deepest truths? Would you, perhaps, commit suicide, which I've read that some U.S. military officers did years ago after they were given the option of a private interview with an ET and they had chosen yes?

One deep basic truth about most of us, I believe, including myself, is that deep down we are terrified of our selves. Even if the ET is just acting as nothing more than a kind of clear mirror, could we really handle seeing ourselves for the first time exactly as we are? Could we likewise handle seeing how infinitely powerful we are inside, at least potentially?
TraineeHuman is offline   Reply With Quote