View Single Post
Old 10-06-2008, 06:24 AM   #86
Norval
Banned

Default Re: A "Whistle Blower" open letter to Bill and Kerry, and the forum.

My wife went through the roof at your post Carol, but me, well, I just became indignant.
Mine is Queens Clearance, what's yours? (Queens Clearance gives the ok to know what ever is
requested within ones research parameters.) Because of my research, and it's bearing on the
survivability of the human race, I am afforded Diplomatic Immunity, and yours? How many
presidential advisors have requested a meeting with you? The smoking gun was the fact that NO
ONE asked me about what it was that I was researching when I answered those questions at the
TOP SECRET government think tank at a top university. What? You weren't reading ALL my
posts? Do you really think I am here for my ego, get real.

This BS stops here. How dare you come off on Gaz for such a small slight when there are far
greater problems in this thread. You are exposed for what you are. Respect? Go to H. My
momma taught me to earn respect, guess yours didn't. Obviously.

Assumptions? These investigations of mine were of such great interest to your freaking
government that they spent $270,000.00 for the fiscal year of 1993 on surveillance of me. And
your point?

Here is the bottom line.

I will continue to post at Camelot and Avalon if you are removed as a moderator.

P.S. This served me well to KNOW that there are "others" out there that KNOW, just as we do.

Bill and Kerry, it is your forum, what say you? One answer of me being here says you are for
real, the other says you are "agents, and sold all the real truth seekers out.

What say you?

Norval L. Cunningham
Gale Smart
, , , and many others, , ,