View Single Post
Old 07-19-2009, 11:46 PM   #22
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Information from Dr. Bill Deagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tramik View Post
C'mon guys. Talk about wishful thinking. I'm hopeful like everyone else but this is 2009, I think they can accurately keep track of who's been vaccinated and who hasn't.

You don't even need an absurd amount of man power to enforce mandatory vaccination. Once its made mandatory you then target individuals. Those who don't comply will be dealt with. If these cause protests and riots, which is exactly what they want, they're prepared for that.

They've been preparing for this for decades. You think they have 600 million shots and 800+ concentration camps just for show? You think Blackwater is just for show?

For the record, I hope there isn't mandatory vaccination, and I hope nobody gets put in a concentration. However, I've read history, and hope isn't enough.

We know for a fact the governments prepared for something big. I think it would be wise to be prepared too. Just my thoughts.
We all need to be thinking of what we can do to try to push back on mandatory vaccinations. Please see this thread, where Dr. Deagle has demonstrated leadership for the good of us all.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote