View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 09:09 PM   #10
Subvert3D
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Northern Ireland.........Greetings and Salutations!!

Great stuff lads........great to meet ya's.

Hope ya's are well.......LOL......well, under the circumstances anyways!!

Are you guys getting plenty of rain in yer neck of the woods?? Man, it just won't stop here in Belfast!!

How did you all get interested in our choosen subject matter?? Whats your stories guys?? Any UFO sightings or vibes about our Earthly predicaments??

I copped on what was really happening worldwide about 2 months ago when I started researching the NWO. I always knew something wasn't right for a long time but people told me I had a bad attitude and the world was all good.....and for a long time I thought it was just me. Then through the net, I started to realise there were many like minded people like myself and not all of them have bad attitudes. Now I realise I was right all along and the people telling me I was wrong are the doosed-up sleepers.........too much TV for them!!!

I have been involved with the Esoteric for maybe 20 years and am the son of a generational Masonic family, so I got a vibe of that stuff from an early age. Don't worry folks I never joined myself, but could have if I had been that way inclined.........but nope, not for me!!

So what possible senarios can you see for our humble wee island in the future?? I reckon we've got 4 possibilities:

1. Nukes......we're toast, either actual or from a radio-active aftermath.

2. Deluged......water, water everywhere and nor a drop to drink. Hope you guys can swim!!

3. Martial Law......Esp. in the North due to English Governmental involvement. However I am dubious as to wether our armies would agree to this......if so, then we resist and begin the Irish Resistance Movement.

4. All works out OK by some Divine Intervention, 2012 passes and we move up to the Super-Conscious and all is well!!

This is just my take on things and obviously I'm hoping for no.4, but I get a strong feeling things aren't going to have a good ending for a lot of us. Mind you I don't buy into that whole "yer dead and thats it" nonsense. I don't believe there is any death at all so the worst I have to fear is physical pain which really isn't a big issue for me. So I guess I can say I just ain't that worried.....I think any of the outcomes would be better than the world the NWO have created for us at the moment............I DON'T DO SLAVERY and I AIN'T ANYONE'S BATTERY FOR ANY ECONOMY and I DON'T LIKE TO EAT WHEN 1/2 THE WORLD IS STARVING TO DEATH :-)

I also have a few ideas on how to stop this maddness in our world. It would take approx 1 month:

1. Take all your money out of the banks, this would cripple the financial markets in a day if everybody did it.

2. Refuse to go to work, the country would collapse. Although it would take some hardship, i.e. no electricty, heat etc. (I have seen this done in N. Ireland many years ago in the bad old days, however it worked, the dirty little Government picked up it's ears and listened to the people.)

3. Get the backing of the army/security services and that they would not turn their guns on the people (easier said than done, but possible!!)

The problem with all of the above is that it takes most or all of the people to achieve this. Unfortunatley this is something we don't have.....yet!! At the minute we're in the middle of an information war, people are really starting to cop on more and more, but I fear its now too little too late. What a shame. If they had stopped worrying about their big cars and big houses and busting their asses to get to the town to spend their wages at the weekend things might have turned out differently. The old proverbial blinkers might have come off sooner and we could have removed the rot that governs us.

Anyways I'll stop rambling now, let me know what you guys think of the above and perhaps some future plans if all goes tits up.

TAKE CARE GUYS AND HOPE TO HEAR FROM YA'S SOON!!

Change is the only constant there is............
Subvert3D is offline   Reply With Quote