View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 02:59 PM   #71
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: understanding death

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaina View Post
lovely post ,thank you Mudra
I have spent my life from a very early age pondering on death ,it seemed it was a matter of urgency from childhood to find out about death ..I don't know why .
In my search I have come across many idear's of what it is and this post had touched on some fascinating idear's and eye openers ..
I did tend to like Robert Morningsky work saying don't go in to the light /tunnel ,but insted fly out to the stars ,for some reason ..but them my awakening was a little harsh and may of had a impact on me ..
If for any reason the annunaki and reptilians etc is real ,could it be possible that they rule the other side ,if so we are trapped here .
I love to here any bodies view on this ,especially if some one has had a near death experience and witnessed the other side ...
I met my mother in a dream and it was very strange ,she was in a pub then a car talking to me ,she did not walk but floated ,she was talking to me fine then she told me to be quiet as I was crying saying I didnt have time to tell you about islam ,which i had embraced at that time she replied oh thats why ,but did not tell me any more ,then she changed in to a demon like person with black teeth and chased me ..this has bothered me some ..was it real or not i do not know ..
look forward to any response on this ,thank you namaste
I wrote about my experience of death on a site I use

http://ukauthors.com/modules.php?nam...icle&sid=24197

In short it's a very bright light. One is filled with so much information at the moment of passing. The sensation is beyond euphoric. Not enough words to describe it. It is part and one with nature. There wasn’t anything evil or bad just an understanding of… EVERYTHING.

Although linked to a conscious collective I had no link to god. He was not there. The impression I got was that he’s even bigger than our perception of our heaven.

Hope this helps you. There is nothing to fear. Its just part of the journey.

Regards
SteveX
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote