View Single Post
Old 10-22-2009, 09:19 PM   #210
Kinsuemei2
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Avalon & Camelot Reptilian Experiencers revisited

My first encounter was a trial by fire, my guides are not Nordic, my guides are very different, I was told my guides that I needed to purge my self doubt and cleanse my soul of it's anxiety.

Now after hurricane Wilma,in 2005 in Ft Lauder dale many things happened to me, I had an incident in which I was sat by a small lake at night meditating.
I used to fight, that was my trade and spirituality was my medium.

On this night I started to smell something very bad, and it was just like off meat, and given the amount of raccoons and possums we have in this part of town, you find most of the wildlife unfortunately strewn across the roadside.

Well I tried to ignore this, as discomfort whilst meditation is a good mental training apparatus, well I heard my guides tell me that I should really check this out as it would be beneficial, now I have to say that MY guides are cryptic, they can give me advice, or phrases that make no sense right away, and then further down the line in my life, I figure it out, or upon deep reflection I can see what they are referring to.

But I have never been steered wrong and indeed I do owe these two small beings my life. So I started to wander around the lake and it was around 11:30pm and where we were staying was right next to the lake, our apartment was declared a disaster zone by FEMA and 376 residents had to leave in one day, so we ended up at a hotel in which we paid 300 a week for without any power. But this night was night a little breezy and I could see the stars.

So here I am walking around the lake and I suddenly felt a wonderful calm sensation, it was amazing, it was better than any meditation experience or even good night sleep, I felt peaceful, then I saw a large figure stood under a tree, I knew that I was startled but I still felt this calm, until this figure stepped into the moon light, and its skin was look like an armadillos literally, a grayish color and the eyes appeared to be deep set.
As this thing started to almost glide towards me, it moved very majestically I felt a sensation of just power, sheer power, i can not put this into words, because there are none, and I was in full control of my mind, just not how I felt. And then it changed it lunged forwards and grabbed my arm it bent down to me, I am only 5,9 this thing was at least 7,4 and I smelt its breath, it was horrible a sulphurish off egg kind of scent. I do not know why it did not attack I was told if I ever encountered this to put my palms flat and back away, well I only had one arm free, he had the other arm and i felt immense pressure on this arm and then. he spoke in my mind this booming voice that hurt, it feels like a drill into your brain, I was just overcome with emotion, but i could not feel fear, then he started to get angry and he grabbed my other arm, and I could feel his anger and he spoke again, now i have no idea what he said to this day, because it was complete gibberish, it sounded like a language but I have not heard anything like it before this.

I was sure at this point I was done, I had actually resigned myself to thinking I am a dead man, it's over, but I felt him calm a little and gently let my arms go place his palms in front of me and backed away, and as he did so I felt overwhelming amounts of fear and excitement and everything enter into me, I dropped to my knees, and I had tears streaming down my face, I wiped my eyes to see his tail dissapear into the lake.

Now this for me was first contact, and do not ever misinterpret what I say because this was one experience that was semi constructive to me, However I suffered bruises and a torn ligament in my left elbow. and I had nightmares of halls of people that have been placed in bags on hooks stacked body upon body and simply used as food, we are cattle, if anybody has seen a autopsy of a human being, when it comes to the meat, we are just that meat.

Our 22 gram soul is no better or worst that a cows 22 grams in my opinion.

Now my these Reptilians are horrible entities, and to be honest to know that they exist crushes me, and recently one identified itself to me and feed off the negativity I have for them and in a tantrum crushed my arm, he broke my radius into splinters, I have the bruises the xrays and medical documents, if anybody wishes to see these I am only to happy to share this, but I have just got to be careful.

Now anything that comes near me Grey, Reptilian seems to want to Identify itself to me in a standard and my guides wont tell me why, they simply say this is a condition of their proximity to me, my daughter is autistic and she sees my guides and recently told my father in law that aliens watch over her... you can imagine that conversation over the fourth of July BBQ right?

Now to top this off the US government has told me I have encountered Mibs and had threats to not do what I am doing now, the refused my application to adjust my permanent resident status, because I am from Plymouth England and my wife is an American, now for 7 years we have battled them over this, and I believe it is due to my communications with my guides.

Incidentally said guides broke away from their collective after they lost three members of their team, the speak of a incident where the three were trying to flee from something in a craft and they had detected a bomb on the craft and also were in contact with a human remote viewer, who wanted to help them, but it was to late the craft exploded and the three died.

This was a blow because Greys work as a unit, just because you see one, they are always connected to two or three others.

Incidentally one thing was brought to my attention involving the reptilians and the Grey, our elite know the truth about them right? well that is a door that swings both ways their elite deal with our elite and thus the grunts take all the ****.

so in this scenario where said grunts have opted for spiritual individuality, they have sought out a normal person that just wont lie to them, they want to learn about our nature from our nature, not our perceived nature, yes history tells them all they know it but they do not tell their own kind everything, also they appreciated the fact that we are evolving and what was the norm for us even 50 years ago is very different today.

The reptilians are another case however they seem to just do what they want and nobody wants or can stop them, they are where they are and they are here to stay, at least for now. the do employ the short nosed gray, that wear the gray space suits and are a pink color underneath.

Look these events are not without their toll on me, every time one identify itself I understand more about their race but I also loose a little of myself, I do not have long left in this world.

I worry about my daughters and my wife, but I have been assured they have good protection, just to clear up one misnomer the Nordics do not control the reptilians, the reptilians want to kill as many Nordics as they see and if you think that is a lie and you have guides simply ask them.

Nordics are more positive, sure they have an agenda, but is not a insidious one, another thing is I can pick up trace elements of other people that have had experiences with reptilians or grays its almost like a club card.

I hate to bad mouth anybody, I do because we can not fight in this subject, it gets us nowhere, but please steer clear of Dr Steven Greer I challenge this man to publicly tell the truth for once in his life.
I do not worry about reproach, my protection is not the brightest in the world, but it sure is very scary and is very dangerous.
Kinsuemei2 is offline   Reply With Quote