View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 02:59 PM   #151
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Avalon & Camelot Reptilian Experiencers revisited

Quote:
Awareness is key. Eleni,Antonia,Brook... and some others here. I respect you all but I think you are dazzled and confused about all this. You have tons of info on this subject as well as your own opinion but I think you are confused with many dis info too.
awareness is the KEY....as I quoted by Jesus

"He who would know everything, but fails to know himself misses the knowledge of everything "

I have no intention of quoting my last post..I believe I said exactly how I feel...and how religion is used to manipulate.

That divine spark of God inside of us....is crying to get out...it would seem that evil forces would like to keep that from us...the power to create...as God intended it...based on free will.

One of my greatest tools is the power of GIVING...unconditionally...also stated by Jesus and the Bible

Jesus...one of the greatest prophets in the world.....Yes Beren...I was a Christian for a very long time....I was slayen it the spirit...and felt the love of Jesus, and still do...but the religion that wishes to blind us is as obscene as the Devil himself.
Quote:
Quote Beren:Well , maybe child`s parents are doing some things . And what would be easier prey for those entities than a little child, if they hurt the child ,imagine the pain for parents...

The thing is that we have to be aware of all possibilities...
For example your avatar is holding the crystal ball... does it ring a bell???

I don't practice Magic...I practice human kindness, and Giving.
My avatar describes the power of the crystal..from mother earth..and the energy we all have in us amplified...nothing more.

And I have never been visited by one of these entities...that I aware of...But I do use the power that god gave me to express my love for mankind....which is in trouble right now....and as it stands the last I saw..33% of the world religion is Christian...subscribing to giving up our power within..the power that Jesus states above is inside us..the power to have faith and walk on water...the power that the PTB do not want you to know.

Yes Beren...I use the power of giving..and as a result it has come back to me....I am very blessed..and I bless all around I see...including my enemy's......also taught by Jesus

I leave you with a song
(because as always, I'm all about the music)

Blessings
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote