View Single Post
Old 10-18-2008, 09:46 AM   #30
Global Nomad
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Nexus Conference

[SIZE="2"]Hi everyone.
Well I can't say much more than what Johnno said about the NEXUS conference... Maybe I'll just add that I met Bill within 5 minutes of arrival. He was typing away at his lap top in the reception area.
Reception.jpg

I boldly went up to shake his hand - thank him for what he's doing for us all - apologise for interrupting - and thanked him for his time, when he replied 'oh no not at all. I want to talk to everyone, and please come and see me at any time.' He then a few hours later joined Marty Cherrie and I for a drink at the bar for a good couple of hours with next to no sleep within the past 36 hours. I was blown away over the next three days how Bill and Kerry were ... how shall I put it ... accosted every single minute that they were there. At the buffet breakfast Bill couldn't even serve himself some fruit without someone coming up and talking for 15 minutes. I was amazed at his ... diligence and compassion for everyone he spoke to. Anyway I'll stop raving. I had a ball and I hope to see you all next year - if we're all still on planet earth that is !
Bill and Kerry.jpg

Last edited by Global Nomad; 10-18-2008 at 09:36 PM.
Global Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote