View Single Post
Old 09-24-2008, 03:57 PM   #45
sirdiablo69
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Melbourne/Victoria

Ok
the next major dream occured whilst asleep say major because although i did not have any reocurance i awoke almost immediately and have reacalled it many times since often looking at various events in the media so i could calmly reasure myself the dream/prochecy had been forfilled by some event yet ive not been able to give myself that reassurance = now to share it the dream began as some mild yet siily event l was watering a moderately sized limblees tree l realize you will hint maybe its phallic symbology simaltaenously i began to reason my illogical behaviour in light of our current water restrictions also the location although only several kilometers from here was not my aboad allthough my actions would suggest it was l turned my body to face an easterly direction and there was only meters away the sembalance of rising sea waters as though the nearby river had flodded as continued to turn towards the norht l realized that worse floding was occuring there to the piont that the nearby land mass was in fact breaking away dues to the rising sea level yet l did not feel personally threatened by any of this in fact my thoughts where this would be a great opportunity do do some fishing virtually right at my front door the moment later i awoke , im aware of all the jungian/ freudian analogy regards the phallic symbology of the limblees tree and the oceans association with mother etc but what for me was significant was all the media hype presentaion of computer model predictations regards global warning and rising sea levels yet i knew this dream was not saying that to me rather it was the results of severe weather conditions excessive oceanic enchrochments of coastal a region yet evertime i saw local media reorts of severe floding n the east of the stae l would tell myself that was my prophetic dreams expresion yet i remained unconvinced of such due to the eccessiveness presented in the dream that was yet to model itself in the realworld it did not appear to be directlly resulting from a tsunami type of action but the extensiveness and the extreme effects where not immediatelly noticable such as severe land loss being eaten by the ocean was an abuntantly a local feature like i have stated this severe anomaly is yet to occur
sirdiablo69 is offline   Reply With Quote