View Single Post
Old 11-10-2008, 08:35 PM   #7
Guri69
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Spirtual Evolution Concept

I just have to reply to your posts on this thread dear SoulSuspect!

First; I believe in a Divine force, I do belive in Aliens(never seen one), do not belive in HELL; but I do KNOW what you have seen in the mirror.

They are enteties living in what we may call another dimension. I have seen them and dealt with them in our physical world, but they are not seen by most people (you proberbly have that gift!) i do NOT see ghosts or dead people, but these enteties.

The Dragonlike you saw in the mirror is not YOU, it is NOT NOT NOT you, they are parasites, feeding on humans. They are fed by emotions like power, jealusy, fear and so on. So the question really is have you had any of these emotions lately in a larger scale then normal?

BUT....they are easy to get rid of!!!!! This is very important! You have proberbly spent to much time in this forum, getting more and more involved. Am I right? Please take a vacation away from the computer, also the games you are playing! Go out, meet people, help your neighbour with the grocery and feel the joy of beeing a human. Dance, laughf, and do all the funny things you like! And pofff...you have broken the link, and they no longer can feed from you!

lots of love from
Guri the Goddess
Guri69 is offline   Reply With Quote