View Single Post
Old 11-10-2008, 07:45 PM   #4
SoulSuspect

Default Re: Spirtual Evolution Concept

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deoxyan View Post
lol, you looked like a dragon, that means your spirit choosed the wrong path for you?

Yep, thats why I was freaked out. I mean I consider myself to be a very caring person especially towards people, all people. Except corrupt people. But i was raised around, I guess it would be fair to say, dragons. My school was crazy as hell. And if you are going to school n hell, trust me you better adapt. A angelic being could never survive in hell. Angelic beings can barley survive earth. and this ideal is what puts me into the dragon way of life. i.e. if i was with Gandi when he was crossing the border and homie was about to stab him. I would have proabably smoked everyone. Then I would have appoligized to him and said yes I know i went back on your teachings but at least your still alive to keep on teaching them. lol

One

I dont think my path is set in stone I can hopefully still evolve back towards being a entity of light. but to be honest I will proabably be a dragon full of love. If that makes any sense too you.