View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 06:10 PM   #1
ranma187
Avalon Senior Member

Default The Official Dream Interpretation Thread

Hi. I've noticed quite a few dream threads in this section of the forum. I'm wondering if it would be a good Idea to have a sticky thread for dreams, lucid dreams, spiritual dreams, Shared dreaming, Dreaming with extra dimensional entities etc.

I'll start with a non lucid where I met Carlos Castaneda.

Dreaming with Chris and Carlos. (Non-lucid)

I am in a wooded Area with Chris D. and Someone else. We are in a Blue pickup truck. someone else is with us in the truck. In this dream I think I am going to help Chris with some sort of work in the woods. We are having good conversation about life and other things.

When we arrive at our designated spot. We walk up a small trail. We come to a run down cabin with some of it's roof missing. We go inside the Cabin and sit down on some chairs. We each have a beer and begin talking.

Suddenly I find myself in a black Space. A man runs across my field of vision. He has a human body but shaped differently. He's running like an ape, Swinging his knuckles on the ground. He has the Head of Carlos Castaneda, But his eyes seem to bulge out of his head. They have bright yellow coloring with large black pupils, they are like looknig into infinity. His presence is Terrifying, yet calming at the same time. His whole look and demeanor are out of place. I can tell he does this on purpose As he's running around he's saying "che che che che." over and over again. The "e" sound is almost impreceptible. After running around for a bit he runs up to me.

"h. h.h h.h h.i.hhi hi hi hi hi HI Roarga'an!" he said. He speaks strangely sort of like gollum from Lord of The Rings. Then he starts speaking like Yoda. "C C c Chris told me about you, he did. Said for me to give you a dream with me he did. T T Truth Is we've met before in dreams"

"Yeah." I said. "a few years ago I dreamed an invisible presence was following me. When I let it interact with me I recalled a dream within a dream. And in that dream You were there! and Don Juan. We were on a mountain following a black shadow."

"Led you to the Abyss we did! che che! But you don't remember that part. Che. some day you will!" He kept saying "Che" and his head spun horizontally and then vertically, as he ran around in a circle. It was hypnotizing. "Truth is... Che. Know about you we do. Me and Don juan. Watching you and your dreaming friends we have been. Che che.
Don juan calls you fools... he really does. Sorcerers of old he says. But fools, I Don't think you are! Che che. A book you and your friends will write! Planned it you have already. Inspire many it will!. Che che che!"

"Yeah but," I began. " So much Crap in the way... Nomad isn't online much anymore."

"Power provides Fool! Che. Didn't Lonewolf ever tell you that?" I nodded. "well. Dreaming lesson for you I have. almost Mastered it already you have. tell me what have you noticed about your dreaming lately?"

"That recently All i do is gaze into an area too small for me to fit and then my awareness zooms in there and I find myself standing there."

"Did you know?" he said speaking more normally. "That this is precisely how I arrived at the second gate by mastering this drill"

"I remember reading it." I said. "But I never made the connection that THIS is what I was doing."

"I discovered it seemingly accidental myself! Che! Don Juan had to tell me tho, like I am telling you! here!" The scene around us changed. WE were now in a jagged hallway We walked up to a wall with a small space to look beyond the wall. "Now," he said. "look through the hole and stare straight ahead" I followed his instructions. Through the hall I saw another part of the hallway. "Don't think about the wall blocking you just keep staring straight ahead" I kept doing so. Instincitvely I opened my mouth and small green snake came out and flew through the hole. Suddenly I was the snake on the other side. I grew bigger. I had wings. But, I slithered down the next part of the hallway.

"NOT LIKE THAT NAGA!" Carlos said. He was already in the next hallway with me. I argued that I entered the next scene effortlessly.
I changed back into human. "CHE! But you didn't transport yourself using your awareness! let's try again. Stay still." I looked straight ahead. Carlos came behind me and used his hands to adjust my head. He held my head in a fixed position and instructed me to look straight ahed and to focuse precisely on where i wanted to go. There was a part of the hallway that suddenly went up, but one couldn't crawl through. I focused on that spot. i let my awareness drift into it. Quite easily the place zoomed up. The small space to crawl through seemed to get bigger instantly. and suddenly I found myself standing in the next section.

"Good. Good!" Carlos said. "Do it a few more times you must... Che!"
I did the "jump" a few more times. doing nothing but focusing on the spot I wanted to go. Sometimes I was there instantly. Other times It seems like I flew super fast there. When we came to a solid wall we stopped.

"That's it for now Naga." He began. "Remember! Keep up with your dreaming...you and your friends...will acomplish many things...Sorcerers of old, Che!...watching you we are...hear from us you and your friends will from time to time..." His head spun once more. His eyes began to glow, a tornado came out of his mouth.

Missing time

The dream with chris carried on as If it never happened. We finished sitting down in the shack. We got up to begin working. I was telling Chriss something about AA... We walked down a path and I saw some pieces of wood hanging over the path with thorns. Even though I didn't remember Carlos at that time, his presence was all around the dreamscape. He was the earth we walked upon, the trees and the shack. Yes, Carlos was all around us... yet Me and Chris carried on as if it were a normal non lucid dream.

Edit: When I posted this thread my clock read 11:11 !!!!
ranma187 is offline   Reply With Quote