View Single Post
Old 09-29-2008, 06:49 PM   #6
uranian
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dager unna kollaps!

i'm with sly on this. what's happening is good. it's going to be something to adjust to in the short term, because the collapse of the financial system means you won't be able to buy anything. that means we'll have to start talking to each other again, rebuild a sense of the human community. i know one neighbour in my building, where perhaps 100 people live. i'm not very social , but my partner is pretty chatty (specially by Norwegian standards )

if you have any money, buy gold or silver, if you can find it. not in any paper form, or held in any bank, metal in your hand only.

i've been reading a lot in the last couple of days around an event that might be happening in early/mid october. sounds like our visitors are going to show themselves in our physical reality in an unmistakeable way. that'll be interesting for the markets

mark kimmel's website, and his very recent book, are all good info imo. i just don't buy the negative scenarios. there are too many people waking up to the matrix, we shape the future.
uranian is offline   Reply With Quote