View Single Post
Old 09-27-2009, 02:55 PM   #61
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Quote:
Originally Posted by feardia View Post
tj3,
A lot of ego in defence here bro, but no substance.

23 dimensions, the tsarions, chipped at sedona- i discern that this is dangerous information. Be your own guru by all means, but don't expect to recruit converts, none of us has all the answers and we have been down the rabbit hole long enough to know unsubstantiated bs when we see it,
one love, people get ready...
This universe has 8 dimensions. Once you cross the multiversal barrier it goes all the way up to 23 dimensions. The 23rd being pure source energy where universes are born from. It is not relevant information for anyones path, however I think it is interesting to think about. Dangerous? How exactly?

Tsarions? Isn't that the last name of one of Jordan Maxwell's deciples? I said that they are called the Pasarions. Dangerous? How exactly?

Chipped at Sedona? Where exactly did you get that from? The Sedona vortex sites open up into hyperdimensional information conduits during every full moon. This was conveyed to me while at Bell Rock by an ancient American Indian shaman spirit named black feather.

I am not trying to recruit anyone, perhaps you did not read the post I just made in the Camelot Radio thread

Posted By Me in the "camelot radio (a valiant attempt)varitas seems to be the show to carry the torch" thread.

Quote:
I feel sorry for anyone who is looking for a leader or leaders outside of themselves that are either purposefully or innocently creating a timeline where difficult things happen. People should not be encouraged to follow anyone down any particular timeline. They should be encouraged to look within themselves and find what future is best for them.

The reality that "so and so" has created for themselves with their personal core beliefs is not locked in of everyone. Everyone is not going to experience the same chain of event leading up to 2012. This is why it is imperative for people to listen to information and decide for themselves what is true and what is not. Guess what, there is more than one truth and there are millions of parallel timelines created from all of those truths. Choose your timeline, do not let Camelot, George Green, or anyone else choose it for you.

You and you alone have the power to shape the reality you experience over the next couple of years and do not let anyone lead you away from that power when they attempt to evangelize your truth for you. Learn from the mistakes of religions of the past that have locked people into one version of reality and brake free from this vicious cycle of giving away your power.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote