View Single Post
Old 09-29-2008, 07:03 AM   #67
arcora
Banned

Default Re: September 30th - Goodbye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
If someone were to come here telling the entire forum that they know your real identity.. how would feel?

Do you think that stating in a public forum, that is open to thousands of people for viewing, that you know the real identity of one of the witnesses (who delibertly choose to be anonymous while posting here) is being respectful toward the person you are exposing to your "truth" as you see it?

Whether I believe you or disbelieve you is not a personal issue for me. The issue is the complaints others are sending to us regarding your style of commuication in this particular thread.
If I were trying to remain anonymous and keep my identity hidden from a particular agency or agencies - I would be incredibly thankful for the warning. But, maybe that's just me. I would also like to add that I have told NOBODY what I know - even though MANY have asked.

If I have offended anyone with my style of communicating - I offer a sincere apology. It was never my intent to offend.

If some are offended by my message, that is another story. I posted my opinions on my observations with the caveat that it was for those who cared.

If you are through belittling me, I think I shall go to bed.

Last edited by arcora; 09-29-2008 at 07:34 AM.