View Single Post
Old 09-29-2008, 02:50 AM   #53
OceanWinds

Thumbs up Re: September 30th - Goodbye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
Very well stated Theresa and thank you. Each forum has its own purpose. Camelot is for discussion, critical opinion, honesty, free style thinking, debate, education and discovery. This is the place where many folks are learning about some of the insider information for the first time. It takes time to digest what is being presented there. For example, it took me years before I was ever ready to even accept that ETs were existed in the "real" sense of the word and it took years to assimilate what I was learning.

Unfortunately, there isn't enough time for folks to take years to learn and assimilate everything that is being currently being revealed in these forums. Subsequently folks tend get irritated or angry because this info is a bit overwhelming and doesn't fit into many of the present day belief systems. Irrespective of the emotional upheaval, Avalon is the ground crew. These are the folks that are the leaders for the ones who are still "not on the bus."

Ground Crew members have already accepted that change is afoot and they want to be a part of that change in a positive manner. Some help hold the energy in the direction they would like to see the change move toward while others take care of the nuts and bolts. Just as the feet take us where we want to go; the head gives direction. All parts of the body is needed for it to befully functional.

Folks who are here at the Avalon site don't need to debate because that is already behind them. They don't need to be told to get ready because they recognize what is going on and are already making preparations.

For example, remember the story of the grasshopper and the ants? The grasshopper played during the summer while the ants stored food for the coming winter. Our grasshoppers (folks who are new to this info) need Camelot so as to learn and understand why Avalon is so important.

Those here in Avalon are downloading info and networking. They are sharing their expertise to help their fellow brothers and sisters. This is what Avalon is for.

Mahalo,

Carol
Exactly!