View Single Post
Old 09-26-2008, 01:46 AM   #52
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The eXchanger's Thread -2008 The Year of The Trinity of New Beginnings

StClair
Project Camelot Witness

Re: The eXchanger's Thread -2008 The Year of The Trinity of New Beginnings

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello again
SaraJane

It is a very interesting question many ask of me, my "technique" and if I can teach it...

Well there is not really any techniue I use, I often just "see" things sort of by recognizing how they "fit in" to the greater scheme. But then I will use astrology also just to check up on certain timing mechanisms.

For instance I just looked at the chart of Medvedev - the young Russian leader - who is like many of my clients born in the mid 1960ies, he is born Sept 14, 1965.

So when I see how current and future planetary alignments activate a given birth chart under consideration, then I can see very quickly how things fit together with the bigger scheme of what I already know, and this serves as a confirmation to what I see.

With events this is a lot more tricky, the two friends I was talking about in my ramblings on the previous page here, asked me in 1999 to see how this election in 2000 would pan out, as we were then wondering (in 1999) if John McCain would make it. I had to disappoint my friends and said, no Bush jr. will do two terms after a ballot recount.

That recount was visible a year ahead of time due to a retro stand still Mercury in Libra. It was clearly "readable" to an astrologer who also uses a psychic 6th sense of totall recall.

But what we didnt know, could not even dream of, and only a very psychic painter friend (Jack Barry) understood was that the recount would take place in the city we lived, WEST PALM BEACH, and so Jack Barry later suggested that I had actually picked up on the vibes of the place a year ahead. Then he coined the term which he then called "Total Psychic Recall."

You call that "deja-vu" or "already seen" in French, I donnu :-)

That recount spectacle I will never forget, because every politician came down from DC to a pilgrimage to crazy West Palm Beach. That is how I got to know a lot of the players in person.

At times I can "see" headlines of events that have not yet happened, and I see them on a browser like screen in my vision or dreams, or I see events in other graphic ways in an inner eye, in broad day light, usually and often while driving in a car.

Yes but I have to compute the events I see, which means it is in a way DEJA-VU yes, but requires also linear mind calculations, which refer back into some sort of psychic mind. Without the calculations I am never too sure, because I have to assume that the darkside would want to use me and beam wrong images or thoughts at me. They now know I exist.

So what I do to defend myself from psychic attacks now as of this year is what Putin did with the Kremlin, I take apart all electronics around me and have a place stuffed with huge Crystals. This is what then lead me at the end of last year to begin the Resonators.

Now, today, I can used the resonators as "seeing stones" just like Nostradamus used an Obsidian Mirror while he wrote things down, ok.

It is a a mixture óf things, and I never know for sure what I see, when in doubt I use a pendulum to narrow things down to simple yes or no. This is how I can easily prove or disprove other "prophecies" ahead of time, which is why on the whole I agree a lot with John Lear.

For instance, during the "Y2K"-Craze of 1999 I was telling people that this whole thing was a giant scam. And so it was. I think it was done to sell more "Y2K" compliant computers.

I m not kidding.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by StClair; 09-19-2008 at 06:51 PM.