View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 01:51 PM   #17
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Electromagnetic Pulse Attack...WILLIAM R. FORSTCHEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by manticore View Post
Since the thread is about EMP, let me add something to it. Has anyone watched the TV series Jericho? I really enjoyed it and recommend it to anyone. Perhaps Hollywood is once again giving us a taste of things to come. We can't forget the pilot for the X-Files spin-off The Lone Gunmen, which described the 9/11 scenario in May of that same year.

Now, what if "the powers that want to be" realize that the internet is a thorn on their side. What a great way to finally implement a police state (not trying to fear monger here, just bear with me), and detonated one or more EMP bombs on top of a few large cities? According to Dr. Paul LaViolette, this would be similar to the last Carrington event (super flare), which occurred back in 1859.

The calculations indicate that it would take about 10 years before electricity is reestablished. Talk about creating a new Weimar Republic in which people would be on their knees asking the paternalistic government for help.

This is thoroughly discussed during my show with Dr. LaViolette.

Cheers,

Mel

I have not seen Jericho, but I do know that Hollywood likes to hide the truth in the open. It sounds like the movie 2012 (which you have seen) may be the exception as, from the reviews, I would say they are trying to divert people from the truth.

Yes I wouldn't be surprised if they did something to disrupt the internet, because lets face it, without it most people would not have been awakened.

Wow 10 years to get the electricity grid up and going. That would certainly change many things in the US. Order out of chaos. People are so dependant on the power grid. State wide Katrina event. Riots looting murders ..... that would be just the first day!

I really wonder if they wouldn't try a number of small ones over selected cities rather than one big one. Just enough to scare everyone into agreeing to a police state. (The terrorists are attacking!!!!!) Too big would be too costly, and take away their wealth generating arena.

M.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote