View Single Post
Old 09-14-2008, 04:34 PM   #13
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Default Re: ET Contact Via Dreams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcocks View Post
Hi :-)

I've had so many alien dreams it's hard to keep count....

I've been on board a "lightship" and interacted with a "being of light" who radiated pure love. I have never felt so much love before...was probly the best experience of the sort I have ever had.

I've also seen the blue-skinned andromedans. Pretty business-like. They werer fairly tall, thickly built and bald. Not really fun-loving. They were annoyed at me. I'd asked to come aboard and see them, they obliged, but they seemed to chastise me... Thought it was fairly pointless, I didn't need to be there...

Been on a planet with a red sun, where the light had a red tinge to it (bit like a perpetual dusk)...and rode in a one-person vehicle that was made for someone much taller than me.

Several times I've dreamt about having information "downloaded" into my mind. Once I dreamt about watching tellie, then suddenly I was transfixed to the screen and couldn't move. A beam of light hit my forehead from the tellie and I saw a stream of charectors straiht into my forehead. On another occasion I saw huge luminous egyptian hieroglyphs scrolling past my vision.

And that's just the start of my dreams....
These dreams are amazing. Thank you so much for sharing. If you don't mind my asking, how old were you when they started?
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote