View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 11:17 AM   #36
3optic
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: New interview with Aaron McCollum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seafury View Post
I listened to this interview and a very interesting point was made.

At one point Aaron said he's killed children. In the course of his being a super soldier, he's killed men, women, and yes he says children.

This kind of caught the interviewer offguard, so he said..."Well...couldn't you get arrested just for saying that?"

Aaron says, "Well yeah I could, but good luck proving it. I don't exist".

I think that's a very important point regarding the validity of his testimony. You don't just go on public radio and say you've murdered children and get away with it, unless no one can convict you. Surely someone somewhere would at least try. We see people on this forum get bent out of shape over nothing, let alone someone saying they murder children.

(speaking of which, it's hilarious that no one is bent out of shape over Aaron killing children, yet call yourself a dragon and everyone's up in arms...)

But yet, Aaron is a free man, and likely nothing will come of it. Ask yourself why?

Another strong statement he made was how he's the type of guy that can walk up and cut a woman's throat while she's holding her baby.

This is eye-bulging stuff to be said on the radio.

Likely nothing will come of it though....Ask yourself why.
Because the admissions mean nothing legally without a single body, Seafury. Also it's not uncommon for veterans to admit to things like this when reflecting on their service.

Further I think everyone understands that, if believed, these crimes were committed by a split therefore one can hardly be outraged at him for basically being a mind control victim.

Thanks for the melodramatic question though
3optic is offline   Reply With Quote