View Single Post
Old 06-24-2009, 02:16 AM   #21
taadev
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Key knowledge that MUST survive: 'Satanism' is just a cover

Here's an excerpt from Cathy O'Brian's book on Mind Control. Trance Formation Click here for the links that connect the dots from La Vey and Aquino's 'harmless brand of Satanism'.

CHAPTER 7 - CHARM SCHOOL

After Aquino instilled my base sex programming, I was often taken by Houston to Youngstown, Ohio to attend the sex slave training camp hell hole referred to as "Charm School". Houston often performed in the Youngstown area at county fairs, Fraternal Order of Police shows, or any little country music entertainment gigs that would bring us in the proximity of the dreaded Charm School. On occasion, Kelly would go through the torture process with me.

But usually Houston delivered me to the door for training with other CIA and Mafia slaves my age, and then left taking Kelly with him. When Charm School was in session, there were several girls being tortured and trained at once. I have seen and known numerous girls to go through Charm School, but, understandably, few are reported to have survived or recovered their minds enough to talk about it.

Charm School was reportedly operated by an identified member of the Mellon Banking family (Byrd’s Endowment for the Arts’ largest contributor). The operator took the name and role of "Governor" from the movie My Fair Lady, in an attempt to confuse my torturous reality with movie fantasy.

In the movie, Governor is the cockney title given the professor who transformed a female street urchin into a functioning high society lady. Additionally, Mellon’s use of the title, Governor, was intended to create scramble for the real Governor who frequented the school as though it were only a whore house. I am referring to then Governor of Pennsylvania (and later U.S. Attorney General, now secretary for the United Nations) Dick Thornburgh.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mach66 View Post
I haven't read every word of every post herein as some are very lengthy.

It sounds like you are in the middle of an Illuminati ring. Have you listened to the Svali material? Or read any of her stuff? She was a high ranking programmer for them. She was "stationed" at the San Diego Power center.
What whe says, sounds like a lot of what you are experiencing. Mu parents are also experiencing what I think is an Illuminati ring in Oregon as well and it runs all the way up to Judges and higher state governmet officials and it is all tied into the Child Protective Sevices there. There is a definite campaign against Christians in that state, and the children are being taken away from almost solely Christian families and they are being given to government officials as pay offs for political favors. My parents had their two adopted children taken away for no reason, and discovered they were awarded to friends of the lady who runs CPS as paymnet for a political favor. The judge in the case was visiting the bilogical father in prison and he even has a murder charge against him. I mean it gets weirder and weirder.. My parents have had a few news paper articles out about it and they have been on the radio a couple of times. I think they are about to give up an impossible battle to win. They say the corruption and scandal goes too far up the tree. Every time they feel they are close to a victory, something comes out of the wood work from an even higher level to thwart their every move.

It seems the D.A. and the Governor are the only two in the entire town that are with my parents in this battle. IF this keeps going, there seems to be a major investigation of the entire city counsel and CPS coming. It looks like a boat load of government officials may be looking for new careers.

Mach66
taadev is offline   Reply With Quote