View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 05:53 AM   #86
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmo View Post
Abraxasinas,

I feel you may have misinterpreted my last posting and I hope to clarify as I sensed a derogatory note to your comment. So I would like to try it again…

Having read all of yours and Stardustaqarions post it became immediately clear to me that I was in over my head.

In order to fully understand the foundational information, from which both of your postings originated, would require advanced degrees in cosmology, physics, mathematics and history. (you may even throw in philosophy and genetics as well) Assuming one had such degrees you could still argue, that trained experts in any field with the same educational backgrounds can and do disagree on the meanings of many things within their fields of expertise.

I found both yours and Stardustaqarions comments exciting, intriguing and curious. I was immediately drawn into your ‘friendly banter’ as I would be to an artistic contest. (a contest in which there is no winner only different forms of expression) If you took my term ‘banter’ to mean something other than this I apologize for the incorrect word usage.

Having said that, I still wonder how the average ‘earthling’ could even begin to hope to contemplate, much less grasp and understand the huge social, scientific, political and religious implications of the things that you speak of. Now you may say that ‘this is actually quite simplistic stuff’ and this maybe so (I would have no way of knowing if it is or isn’t).

Being one of those ‘average’ earthlings though I still wonder, if indeed this information you speak of is imminent in its dissemination, how ‘most people’ are ever going to come to terms with such huge paradigm shifts?

Generally shifts of these magnitudes occur in centuries if not longer do they not? I still wonder how people will accept such broad changes of understanding in such a short period of time. Will there be some sort of world wide soul ‘enlightenment’ that accompanies the release of this information?

If most cannot accept such far ranging ideas (which could seem likely) then what happens? I am… wondering.

Peace

PS I hope this is still ' on topic' enough for a reply
Bigmo;
allow me to apologize if you felt I replied to you in a derogatory manner.
Scientific discernment would easily crystallise the knowledge base in the 'banter' not to be a banter as such and I replied to you under the assumption that you would have compared the scientific content of the 'exchange'.
I so replied to you in somewhat addressing my perception of you commenting on the obvious. I was mistaken in this regard, as you state here that you did not differentiate on scientific content.
This then transform my reply to you somewhat in this manner.
The 'banter' is addressed in the usage of scientific semantics and so of course will remain obscure to the reader unfamiliar with that nomenclature.
Now the information shared in the scientific semantics is easily translated into the metaphors of the language of symbols and semiotiks. Ihave had some private correspondences of goddesses most likely less familiar with scientific terminology than yourself. These engage messages such as this one: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18716

Perusing this message, which is more poetry than science addresses the same subject matter described in scientific terms in this thread.
Many forum contributors have commented upon the technical verbosity of the material published by the 'Guardian Alliance' and I simply chose to 'debate' this 'verbosity' on its own terms, resulting in the banter.

Of course some material on this thread will be somewhat technical; but advanced degrees in the disciplines you mentioned are not required to follow the arguments.
As I have said, post January 18th any questions shall be answered from an higher perspective than mine and I hope this will be a learning experience for all concerned: questioner and repliant.
You see I am learning better etiquette replying to you, so you are 'priming' the potential future exchanges with your presence and in your communiques.

This agenda is a WE agenda in that the personal characterizations will be subdued in relative appropriateness and adaptation. Because I have started this thread, my standard of compliance to this standard is required to be as high as it can be.
I so truly appreciate the presence of older minds, which purely by commentary such as yours help to balance the exposition with the youthful exhuberances you surely have witnessed in your interactions here.

I do understand your perspective of the 'average earthling'. Can you see that this displays the mental maturity of which I speak?
You are a most valuable exponent of the highest good in the universe, just by anchoring and harmonizing the 'confusion' manifesting in the planetary groupmind (the Noosphere of Verdatsky and Teilhard de Chardin).
Your selfcentered mindedness is like a beacon of light in a stormy sea showing the butterflies of the nights to ship and manouver their individuated ways back to shore.

Do you have to understand the quantum mechanics of the quark-gluon interaction or the physics of Black Holes ? No! But if you can see that your own ideas about 'spirituality', the 'collective purpose' of human civilization on this planet and your own life experiences can and potentially are validated by this 'strange new science from dragonspace'; then you too would experience the confirmation of your life lived and experienced in the understanding of your true inner purpose for being in incarnation and in being on this forum communicating with 'strange thinking aliens' and the like.
But you know that - otherwise you would not be here.
And I know where you have come from and what your destiny is bigmo and that, because WE are a collective and the time has come for the collective to dissolve the ignorance about the cosmic selfhood of the human exponent within the galactic schema.

The Peace of the Plumed Serpent is with you bigmo.

Abraxasinas