View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 09:02 PM   #42
shiftmonkey
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Community Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by AscendingStarseed View Post

Kauai has a magical feel to it that I've never experienced anywhere else I've been, living with that kind of energy is ultimately what I'm seeking out. I've been all over the US, traveled down the West coast of Mexico to Acapulco and also into Canada to Toronto, Ottawa and Vancouver. No place felt as magical as Kauai....

With magic in our lives nothing is impossible, and that is where I want to be in a place that connects with our inner magic....when times get tough we will to be in a place where we can access easily our inner magic, our higher power. So we can manifest that which we need for our survival and to ascend.
I tend to agree with the "magic" of a place being important.

How do you feel about the volcanic aspect of Hawaii? Do you think the concern is more economic than one of earth changes? I've considered Hawaii but I've never been there. Kauai sounds nice.

I've been considering various locations over the past few years and I haven't figured out a place that has all the right pieces. At the moment I live in a mountain area with a pretty magical vibe- but the climate gets a bit to cold in winter for my liking and I can't grow year round.
shiftmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote