View Single Post
Old 07-26-2009, 02:32 AM   #20
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Stefan Frederick Cook: Soldier Won't Deploy Over Obama Birth Certificate

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus35 View Post
WHERE WERE YOU BORN?

CNN has produced the original announcements of Barack Obama's birth from the Honolulu Advertiser and Hawaii Star-Bulletin newspapers from August 13th and 14th of 1961, and the director of the Hawaii Department of Health says he's "personally seen and verified" that the Hawaii State Department of Health has Obama's "original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedure." Yet, many Republicans still claim Obama was foreign born. In a related story, Senator Lindsey Graham is denying he's a lesbian.

In addition to which all presidential noninees have to be successfully vetted by the CIA, FBI, and DOJ.
I cannot understand why this is still an issue..
Maybe it is I am informed that Obama's biological father is not a kenyan as is popularly reported, but in fact..Malcolm X...
Chew on that a little...

Then he needs to produce that legal document.................What he showed was a BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENT in their paper................stating that there was an original.............which now they say they have thrown away.

They must get their stories together................lets see it.............

I seen an original COB from Hawaaii during the time of Oamba's birth date..............the one that he showed twice (both different) were not authentic..............If he has one, he needs to pull it out.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote