View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 07:15 PM   #2
QtesUKStoke
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Beware of 'sleeper'

Quote:
Originally Posted by scatman84 View Post
Hello, Dear friends at avalon.....

I came across camelot few days ago and was stuck right in......

So I was going thru the interviews.....While going thru John lear's interview, the reference of 'Sleeper' came.....sleeper claims that he has been with ETs, that there is civilization on every planet in our solar system.....etc.....

So I was just getting doses of amazement more and more......John said he respected sleeper a lot, etc.....

So I went to search on the guy.....I went to ATS......and what I found was so disgusting that it made me crazy......

Just go thru sleeper's threads......Gosh ! I mean you spent time with ETs, you have been to jupiter, seen its civilizations, etc.......So aren't you supposed to be a bit broad minded ??? I mean just go thru his Threads......He is so insanely narrow minded person. I couldn't believe.....(though some of his threads are ok, but no way convincing enough about his claims)

You see it for yourself.......

I respect John a lot........No offence to John lear, but sorry can't stand sleeper......

Track him on ATS.....

Peace.....

BTW, my Avatar's pic is a real mountain in India - its called Mountain Girnar ! Interesting, isn't it ?
Nice first post
QtesUKStoke is offline   Reply With Quote