View Single Post
Old 11-25-2008, 08:48 PM   #1
FrostyMcunicron
Avalon Senior Member

Location: a box in the inner city w. a slight chance of suburbia New Jersey
Default obama supporters too appolgize?

I would like an apology from All you obama supporters(& Mr.Wilcock) who naively supported Obama & encouraged us to do so.

All those racists without IQ who voted for him based on his skin color.. you dont deserve a vote.

Obama's "change" will be a kick in the groin for anyone expecting an actual positive change, restoration of the constitution or PEACE i saw too many literal morons mistakenly think he is for peace.. Obama really really pushed for the bail out & was the second largest recipient of Freddy mac $$ a yours(& my) expense!!

What we can expect!?

-A furthering of New World Order along with international corporate interests dismantling the constitution of the USA & turning it into a (more then already is) fascist state.
Geee, How can we ever thank you supporters enough!?

Obama's brought & paid for by the same hands who pulled George W. Bush's strings.

I practice unconditional love but i must admit i feel aggravation & regret for the mass of ignorance composed of naive dummies has shot this country in the foot (AGAIN)... Ron paul would have been A+.

soo if you got played do me & every other individual the curtsy & think for yourself and do a LITTLE BIT OF RESEARCH if their is a next time.

I believe obama supporters should be held liable for his actions, he's your fuhrer after all.

No, he was not born in hawaii but a good many people took the bait then hit the hook.

If i was a fish i wouldn't want them in my pond anyway.

Theirs a few lawsuits on the whole entire not a citizen thing & since hes not president yet & with a lot of public voices his master's agenda can be thwarted.
McCain was obviously never meant to win.

Love light peace prosperity & an end to DISINFORMATION.
FrostyMcunicron is offline   Reply With Quote