View Single Post
Old 10-31-2008, 01:21 AM   #21
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Just a thought about running for cover.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADAM KADMON View Post
Yup.

This month I was faced with a choice...

There was a Y in the road.

In one direction, run for a cave and live these end times in a passive observor mode. Intuitively, I know this would be marked as a "failure" for my life, yet I knew the choice was still mine to make.

In the other direction, was a active existence. First becoming the change I wanted to see in the world, then spreading encouragement, human potential, and spirituality around the globe.

It's been a REAL eye opener for me. Because neither are "right or wrong" yet one is service to self, and the other is of self-sacrifice for others well being. I believe the pre-req for existing in the new world, the energetic world is one of self-sacrifice and service to the greater whole of humanity, not just ourselves.

With that said, it's TIME to do your calling.

So be it. It's done. So be it.

Adam K.
Totally Amazing Adam !!!

That's exactly what I'm experiencing. I got exactly the same fork on around the 5th October, when I changed from 'preparation mode' to 'standing up to be me, being what I want to be now, not later. Go with the whole, turn with the universe, not on my own agenda'. For I think that is the universal tide that will wash over us all.

Now I also agree that preparation mode is perhaps what some people 'are', and that may surely be their calling and their place in what's to come. I don't mind. If that's what's inspiring people, then that is also right for them - and I totally respect the needs of those with families and their feelings for their partners and their children. But we are still ultimately all one family I believe.

But for me, the message I'm getting is that LOVE = THE WHOLE, FEAR = SELF. The more I think about love, for everyone, the more I concentrate on what are we going to do as a race of people and plants and stones etc. The more I think about what's going to happen to me, the more I think about all the 'stuff' I'm going to need, and all the bad things that could happen. (to me)

It's just like I'm finding my place on the axis of a graph between these points. And boy has it shifted since early October.
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote