View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 09:48 PM   #696
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The ego what is it? How to transcend?

Chris, I'm not clear what you mean by "more than God"? Can you maybe expand on what you're trying to get at here. I don't feel like anyone here has ever mentioned anything like that so maybe you can explain a bit.

You brought up one man's name, his name is Kim Michaels. That being said, he's not my teacher, in fact I don't believe I have ever brought him up on this website, although I did link to his site a couple times in my many posts on Avalon.

My teacher is Christ. It lives within me here Now. I follow Christ within. I speak with Christ within. I have a connection, a Heart connection to the Ascended Masters.

There is more to life than we have been told. The reality is that we are in a bit of a prison planet here. The false teachers do not want us to break free. It's perfectly ok for the matrix for us to make some progress, but to truly break free, there is a massive of opposition to that.

The problem with our being here, is we truly don't believe that God is within. We don't believe it. We do believe other very special people can connect to god, in fact, we may even turn them into god, our own false god. We put them on a pedastle and believe they can do no wrong and we don't trust our own heart or discernment.

Sai Baba, was god? Because why he said so? So God sexually abuses children? that's what god does? interesting.

Or maybe, just maybe, these 'enlightened beings', are very simply not God men. They are enlightened to a certain degree, but they still have some illusions. We turn them into our gurus, we see god in them more than in ourselves, and we remain batteries for the matrix.

Maybe, David Hawkins muscle testing is not the Word of God. Maybe the Word of God is much more and maybe it's only accessible in our Heart Now.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote