View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 11:35 AM   #22
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Pathetic Avalon Posters Wasting Time?

I was just thinking, if there are only two types of posts at Avalon.. then I could save myself a lot of typing by just posting one word... 'positive'

this would save heaps of time, but at least I'd still feel like I was taking part.

Of course it's a little more complicated than that, because we can't have a world of positive and negative posts if we want to move forward.

We have to transcend positive and negative.. unity from duality. So trying to align ourselves with one brand is only going to continue the existence of both

This for me is the really exciting bit of what seems to be happening right now. that is the challenge. Not to avoid the negative, or to ignore it, or put all our effort into being positive... but to just be.

To accept that both positive and negative are all part of the same illusion, that of separation.

This is not an easy one to get your head around, but I'm going to be looking into it and practising that as best I can over the coming period.

So maybe I should just post a single word from now on.

One.

But of course, there is also a synonym for that word.

Love

Love is neither positive or negative. It just is.

Call me a tree hugging hippy, but I'm a peaceful one.

K

P.S. My ego has a problem with the whole 'borg' concept though.. so I expect a lot of struggling before I am assimilated.
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote