View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 09:04 PM   #1
Floyd
Retired Avalon Member

Default Some Avalon Posters Wasting Time?

Talk is cheap. Luciferian religions, timelines, whistle blowers, pseudo qabbalistic esoteric methodologies, buy guns, food, get ready for ascension and so on, impending nuclear war?

This place is rife of fear.

Also it is full of opportunity. I don't post here much. However. I have learned much from the erudition of this forums members. What a pleasure to gain from those who take their time to give to others so that they have a chance in their life to take on what is coming.

Some spend their time promoting fear. Perhaps they are sensitive and know what is coming. If they genuinley feel that..it's no reason to put them down. Unless of course they are conscious agents of some group or other.

Some talk of various dimensions, the flower of life, etc, in ways that the man on the street could not possibly understand. we should focus our energies on that perhaps?

I would like to take this moment to thank all the regular Avalon posters. Why? Because they have passion. Passion to give their tiny part to the whole truth. I spend my time explaining this information we are fortunate enough to have come upon...to others who have no idea.

As the Buddha said..All opinions are worthless.

In that case..There must only be truth.

Much of it can be found here..Beware..much of what is here may not be

Thanks guys..
you know who you are
Floyd is offline   Reply With Quote