View Single Post
Old 12-23-2009, 05:25 AM   #164
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The ego what is it? How to transcend?

We are meant to grow back to source, not disappear into it. We are meant to expand the awareness of who we are, our unique flame, our unique take on things, back to source. We are an individualization of source.

We are source individualized.

The human ego is the false sense of identity that is separate from source and separate from each other. It is unconsciousness.

Do we need it here? Sure we do, if we don't want to have to make decisions for ourselves and we want to continue this karma recycle reincarnation wheel in 3d for however much longer, if we wish to remain slave consciousness, if we don't care about fixing our world and want to keep wrecking it till it's no longer around, yah we do.

However, if we want to take back our power and bring forth solutions to our world rather than letting it end up in a dark age, or even destroying it, then we have to grow up.

We have to surrender who we "think" we are separate from the whole, based on the illusion of separation, based on comparisons in the matrix, for who we really are in Oneness with the source.

We are the source individualized. We each have a Divine blue print, an I AM blue print, that's who we are, we are I AM.

We are not the human ego which can not survive in Being, instead needs to be living in the past or the future, cannot accept the BEing Now.

No need for human ego in the Now. No need for human ego with full consciousness Now.

The Eternal Now is reality where you and I are infinite potentiality.

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 12-24-2009 at 08:28 PM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote