View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 12:23 AM   #7
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Default Re: Ever changing & never ending truth of this whole forum

Kevin we are here for a reason.

According to Roberto Pinotti, General Secretary of the Italian CUN and long time contactee, "Ummites, Bahavians, Elta V and UTI, the ones physcially similar to us, now dwelling on our planet had been worming their way into our society (since the mid fifties), infiltrating themselves into undercover roles in Italy, both in the industry and in areas of similar relevance. Their organization is said to have been active in France, Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Argentina, and the former Soviet Union.

Had some alien had the need to "go home" after a while, a deadly accident would be staged (for instance an aircraft crashing into the ground), and in this way he would have been able to get offstage. Others, assigned to settle for a long time within our environment, had even gotten married to Earth people, creating new children and families. This is possible because they are totally compatible, from a biological point of view, with ourselves.

Among the alien peoples visiting out Earth there seem to be aseptic nature lovers who would look after the evolution of living beings upon our planet, while restricting themselves only to monitoring. Then there are the "merchants," looking only for the easy ways to get raw materials, ethnologists studying the evolution of different cultures on this planet, missionaries caring for the future from an ethical point of view, military oriented (alien) people overseeing national structures, aiming to maintain inter-stellar routes, and to protect us from assaults from outside, and many more....

It's easy to acknowledge that our off-world visitors wish to protect their own safety. Therefore they often make use of "biological robots," which are human clones, built and used as workers, expendable to be lost, if necessary, to spare their own creators from harm. Even more, such androids should have been the automatic pilots, with a physical build representing at the very least, or, on the contrary, accurate copies of Earth people, imitated for various purposes. It is important to recognize in this viewpoint what one Col. Philip Corso has stated about Greys being subservient to "Nordic" aliens.

In order to monitor our environment, the aliens were making use of miniaturized probes (orbs) to recored images, sounds, even the thoughts of the people being observed."
Mass Contacts by Stefano Breccia bits taken from pages 11-13

The reality is that earth has its own off-world population looking out for it and some of these other issues ~ are really non-issues ~ when viewing them from a different, broader perspective. However, earth changes are upon us and that is why we have gathered together.

The next issue has to do with the solar event and mega gamma rays from the galactic center. I've had a number of different contactees share different stories. Some will be taken underground, some to the future and who knows where else. The issue is this. We don't know when or how, just that this will happen. Also keep in mind that Camelot whistle blowers said the Mars base is located in the future so I suspect other humans will be transported off planet into another time and possibly onto another timeline. These other beings appear to have more insight into the what and when, then the human contactees. The reality is that there are just some things we cannot prepare for other then to keep an open mind and be ready when the time comes to step forward, or not, depending upon one's own inner spiritual promptings.

I believe that we, as humans, are at a crossroads and ready to make a major shift in consciousness to the point where we can join with our galactic brothers and sisters as equals. This forum is to help us prepare for a variety of transitions (mental, physical, emotional and spiritual). Each person will navigate around the many threads posted here and be drawn to what resonates with him or her. In the meantime, the best that we can do is keep an open mind, research, explore and prepare in which manner is fit for each individual.

This forum provides an opportunity for many of us who would never have met in the real world to share our thoughts, experience and knowledge with a world-wide community which is exactly hat Avalon is. If people drop off because they felt ignored then perhaps what they were looking for is still something inside of themselves which needs to flower. There are hundreds of people who visit this forum daily. I've been here when it was up over 1,000. It is difficult to follow all of the posts given the multiple threads and multiple forums. If someone wants attention they need to pick something that interests them and look at who else is interested in the same thing... then contact that person via PM or make a friendship request. There are many people on this forum that I would love to spend a lot of time with but am limited due to my schedule. Since I've been sick with a cold and it's been raining I've recently spent more time on the forum. However, i too am organizing community groups with gardens and beekeeping while also working on my book about different alien cultures.

We don't have much time left and it's important to make the most of what time we do have. My primary priority now is self-sustainability. Since I have a young daughter it is her that I worry about and want to protect. If it were just myself, I really wouldn't care. But with family ~ they are what count. Next, is the global human family and all of the creatures of the earth. People have to sort out for themselves how they want to spend their time. if they want to work on friendships, Face Book seems good. Here at this forum, friends are made but those of us who are on track with the mission know ~ that the mission is about disclosure and about survival. We share what we know to help each other. That is what we are about.

Last edited by Carol; 03-07-2010 at 12:37 AM.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote