View Single Post
Old 11-12-2008, 04:48 PM   #42
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Can any of you work this one out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suriel View Post
Although, you are a part of the creator,
you eventually get closer to divinity in each spiritual evolution reaching more levels of understanding and re-discovery.
I've heard this thought before. at first I just accepted it but the more I thought about it the more I questioned it.

If we are getting closer to "divinity", that implies we eventually are united with it or at least come face to face with it. In my limited mind, I think of reaching perfection, although a beautiful experience I'm sure, not somewhere that it would serve a purpose to stay. It would make more sense for it to be a returning point which to experience and then turn away to create more experiences.

I've posted the "but then what?" question before and get insightful answers. Seems that others have already dealt with this question.

Not knocking anyones thoughts/beliefs, in the end it doesnt matter what the answer is. Like the subject of this thread, once you find the answer(end), you will be faced with the question(beginning) again.

It's a never ending cycle but not a cycle where the same movie is played in an endless loop. More likely a cycle where each time there are new experiences, greater beauty, wonder and different challenges.

Hang on for the ride!!
hueyii is offline   Reply With Quote