View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 08:00 PM   #47
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

Default Re: March 8th International Woman's Day

I would really like to see the pictures and censored comments restored. Does nobody else feel some alarm at the way this is going? I am really tired of the domination going on and suggest anybody with over 500 posts should take a reality check . All this damn censoring is control and people are falling for it, social engineering at its finest, new age/conspiracy stylee, arent we all so nice and normal.
Censoring is pretty damn close to banning and quite idiotic to tolerate to this degree in a place like this... was..
I guess its celine and richards forum now if that is what people want. Bill and Kerry lite, now with no calories or dangerous/ provacative (gasp) , sex! Personally I didn't join up for these kinds of threads which actually, I find voyeuristic, IE describing your sensual life / Canada getting gold for hockey ( yeesh) or how to use essential oils,... maybe you guys should rent a room, you certainly can't spend enough time face to face being online all the time? And I think I'nternational Women's day is stupid, a hallmark holiday at its worst.

Last edited by swordsmith; 03-09-2010 at 08:05 PM.
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote