View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 03:29 AM   #161
Linda
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Jonathan Reed Hoax - Project Camelot impersonation on YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
Actually I didnt think you were. I seen it as someone that spoke their mind and wasn't moved by others. I seen over 1000 people visit the thread after it happened and no one spoke up until you.

I personally do not know who RedTailHawk is.......never seen a post of theirs before, I just didnt like what I had seen said to him/her
I read what he/she said and trust she would not put it down if it wasn't true
They personally know Bill and Kerry and was not taking sides in anything but wondered how information was leaked out. Something that is important to all whistleblowers, wouldn't you think ?
One thing I strongly believe in is FREE SPEECH and allowing whistleblowers to be heard without being silenced like we have SEEN in the past.

Being banned in the forum or in the chatroom should tell you a lot.
We must keep our eyes open and then we will notice how some little things will finally add up.

I always admired you for speaking up dear Vickie.
Nobody has all the answers. We don't have the right to bash someone because someone tells us to.
We also have to be very careful in supporting one person's views just because we happen to like them.

We must continue on digging for that truth that will resonate with our innerselves.
Linda is offline   Reply With Quote