View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 02:57 PM   #23
ranma187
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Official Share Your Lucid Dreams Thread

Some notable dreams these past few months! BTW I do Mutual dreamsing with other people every night.

AA Conference in the sky

I arrive in some Hotel lobby with Asuka. I look around. Everywhere people are with coffee cups and smokes. They all look happy.

"oh god." I say to Asuka. "You brought me to another AA meeting?"

"Not meeting." she said. "Conference. And you're favorite speaker is here." I looked around and spotted a board that said "Clanhdfhdfhg" Clan who? Clancy. A friend of mine iwho i knew went to AA once invited me to a conference in seattle. I went along and the guy who spoke was funny.

"Oh... But do I really have to go here? I don't even drink much at all."

"You drank on valentines day and forgot most of our dreams. And I see you drink all the time in dreams." Asuka complained.

"I remembered the highlights." I said.

"All you remember is sex. We dreamviewed our wedding and you didn't even remember that!"

"Don't worry." I said. "When I'm sure I'll remember I'll view it again and remember... God i have so many lucid goals, and so rarely lucid... Ho Am I going to do it all??"

"Maybe if you don't drink in dream. Maybe you'll remember more Stupid." she said. and hit me over the head with a tennis racket with no net. As I pulled it from my head, Asuka turned into a grey dog. and ran away going "Wuff, wuff wuff." It sounded like a bad voice actor dubbing in her barks in some crappy Cartoon. I chased after her. I was bending down to catch her when she ran in between some man's legs and I accidentally bumped into him.

"Watch it you p..." he was going to say "Punk". But stopped when he noticed the coffee he was carrying, that I bumped into didn't spill. He turned the cup upside down and the coffee didn't spill out at all. He looked confused.

"Relax Clancy." I said. "It's a dream...."

"Oh." he stated. "It's you... Maybe if you would have walked straight like I told you years ago in seattle maybe you could see where you are going."

"I came to hear YOU speak at this conference, NOT to hear your criticism." I said. I opened my mouth and a green cobra head came out and hissed at him.

"Gahh!" He said, backed a few feet, and did a hail mary. "uhhh keep coming back." he said and left.

"Right back at ya" I said. He looked at me, huffed and walked into the large conference room. I spotted Hockey Bruce standing by himself smoking a cigarette.

"Holy **** man." I said. "I thought you were dead! Bruce what's up?"

"I am dead." he said. " But I still like coming to these things... god you're not dead are you? you're too young Rob."

"No... I'm dreaming all of this. Still smoking I see." He smiled as if to say Yes.

"And you better darn quit those things too rob, Or you'll wind up like me."

"You died of cancer? wait no. The night you found out you didn't have cancer you just happened to die a of a heart attack."

"yep." he nodded. "It was just my time to go man. Gotta get my seat. see ya. I hope you come visit us again." He left. I decided to find a seat too. I didn't see Asuka around. As I walked through the door some big lady shook my hand, gave me a huge hug and said very loudly. "Welcome". I wandered away and spotted Irvine.

"Hey man... How's it goin?" I asked.

"Oh you!" he said. "Nice to see you here. wait... You're not are you? Shame... so young."

"I'm dreaming this man." I said. "And you DID die of cancer. I saw you at the hospital meeting when you were withering away... wow what a trooper."

"Thanks" he said. I looked around the room. There were tons of humans, orcs, nagas, and other species. I even saw a few of Q2's kind around. I spotted someone waving. It was asuka. "look who I found" she was saying. I ran over to a row of seats she had saved one for me and next to it was sitting Nomad.

"What the **** dude!" I said. "What are you doing here?" I asked.

"What is this place?" he asked. He had short brown hair and was wearing glasses and smoking a cig.

"This is an AA conference.... Asuka keeps bringing me here for some reason."

"Oh well." he said. "I've been trying to cut down drinking this new year anyway. I bet Angel would be happy I went here."

"Well she cares about you man." I said.

"Really?"

"Hell yeah she wouldn't have helped support you when you were looking for work otherwise if she didn't think you were worth it. I don't mean you have to come here.."

"you're right... Thanks. you always say such positive **** when I'm down man." Just then an Orc stepped up to a podium nervously. he cleared his throat and spoke.

"Ahem" he said, "Due to the dreamers here we won't go through the official readings... uhh The next speaker was my sponsor in my past life. and now dream sponsors me in my current life. I bring you Clancy I!" everyone clapped and Clancy came up to the podium. He adjusted his glasses, introduced himself. and looked around the room for a minute.

"Lovely bunch of folk here." he said. "You know, I once stated at a conference like this that I wasn't afraid of death. I take that back. Now that I know i have all of YOU to look forward to." he said sarcastically. Everyone laughed. "In my waking life I deal with dying pukes on the streets every day, and I literally mean DYING. Then I gotta deal with a bunch of snot nosed punks who think they're case is different.And when I'm dead I'll have to deal with a bunch of snot pukes and snot nosed punks with snakes coming out of their mouths!" Every one laughed. Especially a bunch of Hissing Nagas. Nomad was laughing and slapping his knee. Nomad thinks everything is so funny in a dream. "When I die I think I'm going to incarnate again as fast as i can... Sheesh." I then began to wake up.

Abstract dream

I was in a weird out door construction zone pushing around a large scaffolding. The Foreman gives me **** and fires me for not following rules. I tell him he should have set upa site orientation so I could have at least learned the rules of the job site.

Suddenly I am whisked away into another dream. Asuka is a light entity talking to another light entity. It's her former lover from a past life. He had died shortly after they were married, a few years later She commited suicide because she could no longer hold onto a mental image of him.

At some point i forget who he is and I get kinda mad when they embrace. Asuka says that she is trying to heal her past mistakes. The man tells her he is happy she has found someone like me because we look after one another. After some more things are said which i can't remember. We say bye to him.

I switch to third person view. Me and Asuka turn into meso-american stones. I'm a stone with a spiral, She is a stone with a drawing of a piglet. I emanate green light. She is yellow. We both float up and go through a cartoon portal. Below us is a scene of cartoon blue people on large mile high rocks shooting arrows at Orcs below. I land on one of the rocks. Someone looks at me and says "Hey, who the hell are you."

"Speak to me with a little more respect." I say picking him up. "I am a god around here." I smash his head against a rock and throw him off the edge. Everyone looks at me awaiting my orders.

Flying

I was walking with someone in a back alley way. We were going toward a house. I saw some Japanese people in the yard we were heading to. For some reason, instead of walking I found it easier to float. I slipped into semi lucidity. I knew it was a dream I just forgot the significance.

Anyway. I floated down the rest of the alleyway. I kind of just meditated and floated past some people. I went through a gate and accidentally rubbed my ass against some girls on the way by. I didn't care. I kept floating. Suddenly i started Swaying my hips side to side and It seemed to propel me a bit up in the sky. I also kind of dog paddled in the air and went up. Docta Lee was staring at me and he said "Dude, did you just turn into a flying snake? cool." But I wasn't really paying attention. I realized I was "dog paddling" with hundreds of tiny legs now. It felt like all these legs were under my skin. I was getting tired of swaying my "hips". And found it much easier to use a set of wings I had.

I circled the house and the yard high up and kind of glided to the ground then.

Erik's Guide

I was instantly lucid and looking at something. I was holding a sort of wooden block in my hands. I felt it had to do something with Erik Ravn From the Danish Metal band: Wuthering Heights. There was a piece of block that seemed loose. I struggled with it for what seemed like minutes. Eventually i got it open and pulled the small piece of wood out. I was staring at a mini hallway. I put it up to my eye so i could see inside. It looked like a hallways that was under construction.

I peered farther and saw that there was a room. The room had recently been drywalled. It was being prepared for the taping stage. I stared at the hallway and made a note of the geometry of the place, in case I had wanted to draw it later in waking life. Suddenly I found myself standing inside the hallway. I walked into the bigger room.

Inside the room Someone was standing over a drywall mud bucket. It looked like he was pulling tape out of a tape machine. I noticed there was a black bass guitar on the ground but it had only two strings. The man seemed frozen in time. I walked up and felt the tape he was pulling out. The mud had already been drying for a few hours. I ripped it and put the dried tape on the floor, obviousely it would be no use on the wall.

I looked closer at the man. He was tall, mid 40s, long black haire that was greying, blue eyes, and he wore a leather jacket. It didn't look like Erik but i had to ask.

"Erik? Is that you?" No response. I tugged on the man's sleeve. "Hey wake up!," I said. "Are you Erik?". The man then seemed to come alive. He looked around confused for a second. and eventually oriented himself.

"what? huh? Umm no. I'm Erik's guide." He stated. " I'm a guide to him similar to some of the guides you are discovering that you have." he turned nad began walking into another room.

"You mean like Asuka?" I asked. "And also Q." We continued to walk. "I haven't seen him much lately and he's never around when i need his help. I've been considering getting another guide altogether." I followed him into the room. I suddenly Felt like I was going to wake up.

"It's ok man." Erik's guide said sensing my uneasiness. The dream began to fade out. I focused hard on trying to go into another dream directly after. The first thing that popped into my mind was the healing glen. But Instead I woke up entirely.

Mirror Lucid.

I was in my kitchen doing dishes. It felt like a dream. I stopped doing the dishes right away. I looked at my hands. They looked swollen... i looked for a wedding ring. Didn't see one. I wondered if Asuka was around. Usually she is right behind me. I turned to look but she wasn't there. I wanted to call out but I was afraid I would use my real voice. I turned around again making sure I turned slowly so I didn't spin myself out of the dream. No Asuka.

I then wondered if this really was my inner world. I wanted to open a portal to find it. I then remembered Vex Kitten once used a glass as a portal. I went up to a wall and put my finger against it trying to push through. Nothing. Maybe I should use a mirror? I spotted a hallway and began walking down it. I then noticed I had an extra set of legs. My dream legs were walking but another set of legs were crossed and dragging on the floor. I found a washroom and turned into it. As I turned I uncrossed my legs. Then instead of walking I seemd to float around.

I found a small mirror. small enough to fit my fingers through. I pushed my index against the mirror. It went through! the mirror felt like it was liquid. But there was no wetness. I then pushed all my fingers through Until my hands were on the other side. I realised the mirror was too small for me to fit through all the way. So I found a larger mirror on the other wall. I then thought to myself "To my Inner world." and then went through. On the other side i was waking up in a bed. but it was my real one.

ranma187 is offline   Reply With Quote