View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 07:40 AM   #21
physics envy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Official Share Your Lucid Dreams Thread

I spent a lot of time last year working to have lucid dreams...and eventually had a few. Most times, though, I became aware, but didn't try to manipulate the dream - I just went along with it. I had also been working hard on Astral Projecting/Out of body experiences at the same time.

I have only one worth mentioning in this thread I think. I had gathered with some previous workmates. At one point, 5 of them were standing in a semi-circle around me on a raised, curved step about 2 feet tall. They started singing "AUM" like in many of the youtube frequency clips. I became aware, and started vibrating like crazy in the dream. The feeling was similar to vibes you can get before going OOB. After about 10 seconds of this, I floated up and out of my dream body at a 45 degree angle or so for a few feet, and felt this very intense, ecstatic feeling and felt as if I was a web of white light. It ended pretty quickly, and I "fell" slowly back down to the floor and the singers had dispersed.

The dream ended soon after that and I woke up and wrote it down. It felt VERY powerful both during the dream and after I woke up.
physics envy is offline   Reply With Quote