View Single Post
Old 02-13-2010, 08:38 AM   #74
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Westboro Baptist Church Heckled outside Twitter HQ

KL, dark sunglasses just a day after rehab? (just kidding).
Kinda reminds me of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lear View Post
You want to say, that homosexuals didn't choose the way they are, they were just created like that? By asking me this rethorical question you want to hear if I as an heterosexaul choosed to be heterosexual? Ok. Fair enough

But, I could ask you the same:
Did pedophiles and necrophiles choose what they are?
Weren't they created like that too?

But have we as a society to accept their ways then???
Alrighty then here we go, I think we can work from here possibly. So you admit you did not choose your sexuality, just like eveyone else, including gay people. This is the basis for equality, there shoud be no question that gay people deserve the same, not "special", but the same rights as heterosexual people. I don't understand what the issue here is, I really don't.

As far as pedophilia and necrophilia go, those are ridiculously irrelevant here, and frankly, disgusting to compare to any two individual who love each other. Niether are sexual orientations, they are mental dissorders that do not involve any consentuality, and in the case of pedophiles, implies rape. Your repeated comparisson of gays to pedophiles imho is disgusting. You equate a gay couple to a pedophiliac preying on a child, both are equally bad in your opinion? Good grief man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lear View Post
And before you cry out: "Don't compare homosexuals to peds and necros!"
It's just a rhetorical question, a technical question, like yours my friend.
My question was most certainly not rehtorical, I certainly did want you to answer, which is why I asked it twice. It is the basis for equality, and more importantly a possible way for you to see that you are no different from someone who was born gay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens and Doves View Post
We got a visit from Westboro Baptist Hate Church in '02 I believe it was. They had a sizable contingent with all the usual signs, but weren't met with humor. It was an angry shout down bettween them and the locals. Just what the haters like... more hate. If they can provoke someone to go over the edge and throw something or physically attack in any way, they would really love it! - martyrdom!
Good post R&D. You're definitely right about these wbc goofballs wanting to be martyrs. They want to get a crazy heated rise out of people, so these comic protestors are the perfect cryptonite!

Cool pic too.

If u wanna post a pic btw, all u have to do is right click on the image, choose properties, copy the url, and then paste it in between [img][/img].